The full first floor has been refitted by the previous tenant to operate as an internet gaming centre, with seated areas and individual rooms to suit players.
This building consists of ground floor shops and two levels above.
A new tenant operator would save major fit-out costs with new computers the only costs involved. There is full window frontage to Adelaide Street for advertising.
• Lease area 390 m2
• Open plan areas and six partitioned rooms
• The floor has dedicated Male & Female amenities
• Bus transport outside and close to Brisbane Central Railway Station
• Fully air conditioned
• Huge Window frontage to Adelaide Street
• Huge saving cost to new Tenant
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the marketing agents, Commercial Brisbane in conjunction with Tom Chan.