Located in the central Brisbane CBD forming part of the heritage “Anzac Square Building’ within its retail arcade, the lot has a functional design and wide frontage to the arcade with glass shopfront and access via a glass swing door, it is situated on the main retail level, the first floor (Level D) of the building.
Contact Tom Chan 0478 586 131 to receive an Information Memorandum or book an inspection.
It enjoys good exposure to internal pedestrian traffic between Central Station and the Queen Street Mall and is situated on the south-east side overlooking Adelaide Street, allowing for natural light.
The unit also provides an exclusive use storage area of 12 m2 located on a mezzanine level.
Currently leased to Cash Converters, the front of the tenancy comprises and open-plan area with counter, at the rear is a storage area and office areas and a sink/kitchenette.
• National tenant has been operating in Brisbane CBD for over 12 years
• Fully leased until 2024 with 5 year option
• Wide shop frontage to the arcade thoroughfare
• Prominent CBD location with access to Central Train Station
• 82 m2 with exclusive use 12 m2 storage area