Fronting Brunswick Street and Amelia Street this excellent property features secure basement parking with lift access.
• New ducted Actron Air system with supplementary spilt systems – This place is Cool!!
In the current configuration the ground floor is primarily open-plan with a secure foyer area and multiple offices. A counter and attractive retail area could be used as a coffee shop and waiting area. This opens to a large format area with multiple facilities; including separate male and female amenities with full locker rooms with built in lockers. There are multiple shower stalls in fully tilled bathrooms.
• Secure basement parking for 23 cars plus disabled parking
• Partly fitted with conference style facilities including remote screens, projectors and AV Equipment
• Separate air conditioned server room with racking
• Partly fitted coffee shop on ground level
• Lift from basement car park to each floor.
• Stylish glass frontage to Brunswick Street
• Attractive Front garden area
• Full bi-fold doors on level 1 allowing for an open auditorium or conference venue
• Security fenced front and rear with fenced front courtyard space
• CCTV surveillance system
• Frontage to Brunswick street with full branding available plus vehicle entry from Amelia Street.
The first floor features a classic corporate layout with multiple single offices, large format glass-walled boardroom, generous kitchen with amenities, break-out area, co-joined conference and training rooms with kitchenette facilities. There is also a considerable amount of furniture available including a designer conference table, heaps of chairs, crash cushions and more.
To inspect contact Glenn Corrigan today!
Fortitude Valley on the CBD Fringe has easy access to all areas in the greater Brisbane region and is well served by public transport including Air Train It offers an extensive choice of cafes, restaurants, bars and speciality shops, including James Street and Emporium.