For sale now for $375,000 unoccupied or lease for $27,500 plus outgoings plus GST.
To inspect TODAY, contact Glenn Corrigan.
Reward your business with this fully-renovated office suite.
This first-floor corner office provides a beautiful layout with panoramic views to the CBD and overlooking Breakfast Creek. There is abundant natural light to compliment a fresh new look.
• Great Exposure and two street signage opportunities (with signage visibility from nearby Main Road with 70,000 cars per day)
• Full kitchen with cooktop, oven/microwave, dishwasher and new under bench fridge/freezer
• Separate toilet, powder-room and a full bathroom with shower, vanity and hot water service
• Stylish entry foyer and exceptional inbuilt storage
• Plasma TV, sound system and furniture included
• Separately lockable offices
If you are looking for a stylish office to represent your business this is one not to miss.
The office includes fully fitted kitchen with appliances; dishwasher, convection oven/microwave, cook-top, under bench fridge and freezer, and cutlery, plates, glasses and crockery. All new furniture including meeting table and chairs, desks, lounges, bar stools, 65″wall mount plasma TV with multi-channel theatre system – meaning you can move straight in and be functional from day 1.
Rarely can you find this quality at such a competitive rate.
Located on the first floor of this modern complex, this elevated end unit offers city and water views, partitioned offices, open plan areas and 3 on-site parking spaces. Excellent access to public transport, bus at the door and a short walk to Albion Train Station. A must to inspect.
Bowen Hills is centrally located, just 3 kilometres from the CBD, Bowen Hills offers easy access to all major arterial’s, Sandgate Road, Kingsford Smith Drive, Inner City Bypass, Clem 7, Legacy Way and Airport Link.
The area along with neighbouring Albion will undergo extensive residential and commercial redevelopment according to the ULDA plan. Bowen Hills is easily accessible by all forms of public transport. Bowen Hills railway station is one of only four Brisbane stations through which all Brisbane suburban lines run.