Use as a blank canvass or take advantage of the previous created areas.
Here, right in the middle of central Albion sits this a fabulous high ceiling – mostly open-plan office space.
The current layout comprises a reception area, large format open plan areas and executive offices.
Located in close proximity to Brisbane’s arterial hub of tunnels and freeways this property offers excellent access to all areas of Brisbane.
• Adaptable footprint for large format floorplan
• Centrally located in the evolving Albion precinct
• Prominent signage exposure to Sandgate Road
• Currently Offices with Mezzanine and 2 street access
• Naked ceilings 3.3 m with exposed ducting
• Stylish 1st floor mezzanine with built in kitchen and amenities
• Executive parking at front door for 6 vehicles
• Staff parking at rear with roller door and pedestrian access
• Close to all transport and amenities
• Bathrooms and showers
• Hedged garden frontage to Sandgate Road
• Overlooking Breakfast Creek and Yowoggera parkland
• Zen garden breakout area , loading bay and storage
Sandgate Road offers convenient location close to all arterials as well as bus and rail services and only
4 kilometres north of the CBD , providing easy access to major arterials including Kingsford Smith Drive, the Inner City Bypass, Clem 7, Legacy Way and Airport Link. All roads lead to Albion.