This building consists of ground floor shops and two levels above. The full first floor has been refitted by the previous tenant to operate as an internet gaming centre, with seated areas and individual rooms to suit players.
A new tenant operator would save major fit-out costs with new computers the only costs involved. There is full window frontage to Adelaide Street for advertising.
• Open plan areas and six partitioned rooms
• The floor has dedicated Male & Female amenities
• Fully air conditioned
• Huge Window frontage to Adelaide Street
• Bus transport outside and close to Brisbane Central Railway Station
• Huge saving cost to new Tenant
• Lease area 390 m2
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the marketing agents, Commercial Brisbane in conjunction with Tom Chan.
Located in the heart of the CBD on Adelaide Street, one of the main thoroughfares through the City. The property is surrounded by established business including H&M, the Noosa Chocolate Factory, TAB and opposite Queens Plaza, with only a short walk to the King George Square transport hub.