This building is located between Brunswick St and Gipps Streets. It is directly opposite Duncan Street known as the China Town Mall. The owners have operated as a Chinese Restaurant in this building for over 20 years and now wish to sell due to age and ill health.
The kitchen fixtures, equipment and restaurant furniture will be included in the sale.
• Ground floor trading as a restaurant and full kitchen
• First floor has split with another floor added
• Ground floor restaurant has an area of 125m2 approximately
• Kitchen area is fully fitted-out with to suit any owner-operator
• 2 large cold rooms are located in the basement
• There is rear entry from Ranwell Lane to rear yard for 1 car space
• Part basement of 95 m2 is occupied on an expired lease to adjoining business
• 345 m2 over 3 levels on land area of 187 m2
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact the marketing agents, Commercial Brisbane in conjunction with Tom Chan.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate.
However, we accept no liability for any errors or omissions, and we cannot guarantee the information is accurate, including, but not limited to, a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.